This website is owned and operated by Summit Broadband. Please read the Website Terms and Conditions stated below (the “Website Terms and Conditions”). By using this website, you agree to abide by these Website Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change these Website Terms and Conditions as needed without notice. By continuing to use the website after we post any changes, you accept and agree to our terms and conditions, as modified.
2. PRIVACY. Summit Broadband respects the privacy of visitors to our website. You may review our Privacy Statement located on this website for more details.
3. FEEDBACK. If you have any questions or comments about this website or want to bring to our attention any material you believe to be inaccurate, then please contact us at email@example.com. We will, if appropriate, respond to you.
4. CONTENTS AND LINKING. The material that appears on this website is for general informational purposes only. While we try to ensure that any posted information is both current and accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any inadvertent errors. This website may not be updated daily, and therefore certain information may not be the very latest information available. Before you act on information you’ve found on our website, you should independently confirm any facts that are important to your decision.
Summit Broadband is not responsible for information provided by any advertisers or others, including those to whose websites we link. By linking to another website, we are not endorsing that website or any product or service offered on that site.
Although we make this website freely available and accessible to the general public, we do not give up our rights, or anyone else’s rights, to the materials appearing on the website. The materials available through this website are solely the property of Summit Broadband and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Except for the limited licenses expressly granted to you in these Website Terms and Conditions, Summit Broadband reserves all other rights and licenses.
You have permission to display and print for your personal, non-commercial use any information you see on this website, but you may not otherwise reproduce or modify any of the materials without the prior written consent of Summit Broadband. You are not permitted to distribute copies of materials found on this website in any form (including by e-mail or other electronic means), without prior written permission from Summit Broadband.
Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on this website should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summit Broadband welcomes links to the home page of this website so long as the link does not state or imply any affiliation, connection, sponsorship, or approval of your site by Summit Broadband. We do not permit framing or inline linking to our website or any portion of it.
5. TRADEMARKS. You are not permitted to use any trademark or service mark appearing on this website without the prior written consent of Summit Broadband. Our logo and "Performance is Everything” slogan are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Summit Broadband. Other trademarks appearing on this website or other sites linked to from this website are the property of Summit Broadband or their respective owners.
6. ORDERING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. Some products and services of Summit Broadband may be ordered through this website. All orders you make through this website are subject to the availability, terms, and other conditions that apply to the particular products and services when you place your order. All products and services, their contents, availability, and pricing are subject to change at any time without notice. We encourage you to read the terms and disclaimers accompanying any products or services that you order through this website before making a purchase.
7. SUBMISSIONS AND POSTINGS; DISCLOSURE. You are solely responsible for any information that you submit or post on this website. Do not submit, post, or transmit any defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, or illegal material, or any other material that could be considered offensive and/or infringes on the rights of others. We retain the right to deny access to anyone who we believe has violated these terms or any other term of these Website Terms and Conditions.
At our discretion, we may monitor, delete, move, or edit any submissions or posts that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons. We will comply with all requirements of the law regarding disclosure of any submissions or postings on this website to others, including to law enforcement agencies and parties making civil legal requests. We will also comply with any other requirements of the law regarding disclosure of other aspects of your use of this website.
Summit Broadband encourages you to provide feedback about this website and our products and services. We will consider any communications you send to this website or Summit Broadband through other means to be non-confidential. Those submissions become the sole property of Summit Broadband, and we may choose to reproduce, use, publish, modify, disclose, distribute, or otherwise use these communications in any way and for any purpose as we feel is appropriate. All such uses by Summit Broadband will be without liability or obligation of any kind to you for compensation. These uses may include use of the content of any such communications, including any works, marks, names, ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose. 8. TERMINATION. Summit Broadband reserves the right at any time to terminate your use of this website if you fail to comply in full with any items in these Website Terms and Conditions, or any other terms, agreements, or policies that apply to this website.
8. TERMINATION. Summit Broadband reserves the right at any time to terminate your use of this website if you fail to comply in full with any items in these Website Terms and Conditions, or any other terms, agreements, or policies that apply to this website.
9. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Summit Broadband (including its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party information providers) against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs (including reasonable attorney fees) resulting from any breach of these Website Terms and Conditions or unauthorized use of this website.
Your indemnification obligation will apply beyond the termination of these Website Terms and Conditions. At our expense and election, we reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you agree to cooperate with Summit Broadband in connection with our defense.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY. Use of this website is solely at your own risk. Because of the number of possible sources of information available through the website, and the uncertainties of electronic distribution, Summit Broadband cannot be held responsible for any interruptions, delays, omissions, inaccuracies, or other problems with such information.
If you rely on this website or any material available through this website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible should any damage to your computer system or loss of data result from any material and/or data downloaded from, or otherwise provided through, this website.
This website is provided to you "as is,” "with all faults,” and "as available.” Summit Broadband and its agents and licensors cannot warrant the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, timeliness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through the website. Summit Broadband does not guarantee that the website will be error-free, continuously available or free of viruses or other potentially harmful works.
Under no circumstances is Summit Broadband, including its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and licensees, liable to you or anyone else for any damages arising out of any use or misuse of this website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages, regardless of the form or cause of action including, but not limited to, contract, negligence, and other tort actions. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain categories of damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, the liability of Summit Broadband and its agents and licensors is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law.
You agree that the liability of Summit Broadband (including its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates) and its agents and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim in any way connected to the website shall not exceed the amount you paid to Summit Broadband for use of the website. 11. MISCELLANEOUS. To obtain access to certain services on our website, you may be required to register. As part of any such registration process, you will select a user name and a password. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate, complete, and apply to you. You will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the service under the name of, another person.
Summit Broadband reserves the right to reject or terminate any user name that, in its judgment, it deems offensive. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and will notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account.
At certain places on this website there may be additional or other terms and policies that apply to your use of this website and the services on it. By using the website or those services, you agree to abide by those terms and policies. We can change those terms and policies as needed at our discretion. By continuing to use the website after we post any changes, you accept and agree to those terms and policies, as modified.
These Website Terms and Conditions have been written in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida. By using this website, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Florida, in all disputes arising out of or relating to these Website Terms and Conditions or this website. In the event that any portion of these Website Terms and Conditions are held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By using this website, you agree to abide by the terms of these Website Terms and Conditions. We hope you enjoy using this website, and we welcome suggestions for improvements.